NOW AVAILABLE: The Best of The Doctor Who Project 1999-2012
- What if Doctor Who hadn’t been cancelled in 1989?
- What if the Seventh Doctor hadn’t regenerated into the Eighth Doctor in 1996?
- What would ‘we’ do if we produced the series?
These were the three questions that established the foundations for The Doctor Who Project.
Since 1999, The Doctor Who Project has been publishing original fiction featuring an alternate Doctor and his companions. Stories are published as part of an overall ‘season’ that concentrates on delivering a collection of short stories which sees the Doctor having exciting new adventures in time and space. From the projects humble beginnings The Doctor Who Project has grown into a list running to over 110 individual titles and enjoyed by readers from all over the globe.
This special collection brings together seven stories published during 1999-2012 as voted by the readers as examples of some of the best stories published by The Doctor Who Project.
This 330 page publication, published in perfect-bound format, features:
- An exclusive color cover designed by Jon Wesley Huff
- Foreword by John G. Swogger
- Afterword by well-known author/publisher/lecturer Arnold T. Blumberg
This is a non-commercial publication. All proceeds of the sale of each book will be donated the British Columbia SPCA.
To purchase a copy of this book please click here.