Give “The Best of TDWP” for Christmas
THE BEST OF THE DOCTOR WHO PROJECT 1999-2012 of course.
Head on over to Lulu and pick up a copy today. In fact, you can still save 15% off the regular cover price.
This special collection brings together seven stories published between 1999-2012 as voted by the readers as examples of some of the best stories published by The Doctor Who Project.
This 330 page publication features an exclusive color cover and contains the following stories:
- BLOSSOM CORE by Kyle Bastian
- LEAVING THE RED by Tim Jones
- FLAT PACK by Graham Bell
- NEW BEGINNINGS by John-Gordon Swogger
- NINE DAYS by Duncan Johnson
- WHERE BEST FRIENDS ARE MADE by Arnold T. Blumberg
- THE VAULT by Miles A. Reid-Lobotto
This special publication published in perfect-bound format, features:
- An exclusive color cover designed by Jon Wesley Huff
- Foreword by John G. Swogger
- Afterword by well-known author/publisher/lecturer Arnold T. Blumberg
This is a non-commercial publication. All proceeds of the sale of each book will be donated the British Columbia SPCA.
To purchase a copy of The Best of The Doctor Who Project please click here.