Call Out for Stories Featuring Doctors 1-5
The Doctor Who Project is sending out a call for stories featuring the first, second, third, fourth and fifth Doctors and their associated companions to be a part of our Brief Encounters range.
- Stories must be original whilst also fitting within established continuity set in the 1963-89 TV series.
- The stories will be approximately 5000 words.
Submissions should contain the following information:
- The Doctor and the companion the story concerns.
- Details of key characters/monsters.
- A brief synopsis of the story plot.
If you’re interested in contributing to Brief Encounters, please send us an email outlining your story idea to email@example.com.
First time contributors to The Doctor Who Project should also include a sample of their writing style in a Word document.
Our editors work with our writers to help them improve at their craft. We offer constructive and useful advice with the view of helping you become the best you can at your craft and writing the best story possible. It’s a true team environment at TDWP, where we’re all working towards the same common goal.
We hope to hear from you.